If you are interested in having your comic shown in our premier Premier Comics magazine, email us at PulpMagEds@gmail.com for more information!
Please ignore the Current Deadline, as it has not been updated yet, and wont be until we have everything decided within the upcoming week.
Please keep your comics between 1 and 20 pages. We accept pretty much anyone as long as you aren’t overly vulgar or show explicit nudity.
Come one, come all, we’re there to help you gain exposure and help people learn how to make comics and work in a smaller form of the comic and magazine industry!
Please reblog to signal boost so people know that we’re there to help you, and bring free comics to everyone!
The progress deadline has arrived! You have until the end of today, June 21st, to send in your progress deadline submissions.
Friendly reminder: Progress deadline is on the 21st of this month! That’s about five days from now. Remember to send your files in to us on time!
Important information for those that contribute to Premier Comics. We are compiling a Contributors page over at
The independent anthology & magazine. You can download the latest issue over here! If you’re…
Check out the Premier Comics tumblr! We offer a whole bunch of free comics! And while you are checking out the tumblr, check out the spiffy site we have!
Everyone is welcome to read online and download the free comics and material, and if you want, check out how to contribute! We are looking for anyone who has a dream!
We sent an important newsletter out a few days ago with a lot of updates to the contributors and those who placed themselves on the membersheet. Among them, a change in the deadlines for this upcoming issue. Open your email and read the newsletter if you haven’t already. We need to hear what you think about its contents. This magazine is as much about what you want from it as what I want from it.
Coming this year from the Premier Comics collective is Substance, a new anthology of auto-biographical and personal comics. We are now accepting submissions - send us an email with a script, idea, thumbnails, storyboard, comic-in-progress, or comic that you’d like to submit. There are no hard limits on content - your stories don’t need to be non-fiction or of any particular genre; but with this collection we hope to provide a cohesive platform for work that might feel a little out of place between comics about zombies or aliens.
Substance is about life and art and all the things that bind you to the lines you put on the page. If you think a comic you’d like to make might fit, talk to us about it.
- We are accepting submissions from now until some point later in the year. There’s no rush to meet an immediate deadline for now - we’ll release when we think the comics that are right are ready.
- For those familiar with Pulp, the page requirements are the same. For others: your pages should be A4 proportions at 200PPI or higher - that’s at least 1654*2339 pixels, preferably in .PNG or .TIF or a well-managed .JPG that’s avoided ugly compression.
- Your submission can be as short as one page - there isn’t a strict cap on the maximum length, but since we want to keep the entire collection to a manageable size, the longer your comic is the more convincing we’ll need. If you’re venturing up to or beyond 20 pages be ready to justify the length.
- Submissions should be in greyscale. We’ll talk more about what we might be doing with colours with interested contributors.
- Substance is an entirely free, digitally-distributed endeavour that makes, takes and pays no money. Copyright to all submitted content remains with the creator.